SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
On April 25, Sany Group entered into a strategic partnership with Batra Tech on building a network for reclying retired power battery. According to the agrement, the two parties will focus on the whole cyle life of battery to promote the reuse of waste batteries in the fields of backup and swapping batteries.
China's battery pack production for new energy vehicles reached 794,000 tons in 2017 according to data released by Power Battery Recycling Alliance. Let's say that the power battery will be retired in 5 years, then the theoretical retired power battery pack in 2022 will be around 350,000 tons.
At present, SANY has built an application and innovation platform around new energy vehicles, where business including sales of battery-swapping stations, sales of charging and swapping equipment, and battery leasing can be conducted.
Early this year, Sany Heavy Truck Electrification, a subsidiary of the Sany Group, signed a strategic agreement with Eve Energy and TELD to collaborate in energy trading, new energy heavy trucks, power battery manufacturing and research, charging services, battery gradient utilization and energy storage micro-grid.
Industry insiders said that as an industry leader in electrification, Sany was among the first companies to layout battery recycling and will definetly benefit from this round of market opportunities.
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY 2022 Lightweight Mixer Came into the Market 2022-01-25
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin 2021-10-11
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-28
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January