Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
On May 17, Dongfeng Teqi (Shiyan) Passenger Coach Co., Ltd. and Innoreagen Technology Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as INNOREAGEN ) signed a strategic cooperation agreement to promote the use of 500 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in various sectors.
According to the agreement, the two sides will take this opportunity to develop a service system for hydrogen fuel cell vehicle development, design, manufacturing, marketing and sales by making full use of their respective advantages.
“With our long history of cooperation, the two sides have been working together on developing a 18-ton hydrogen fuel cell truck prior to inking this deal. So far, we have received intent orders and plan to put a total of 200 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles into service this year, including buses and heavy-duty trucks.” said Lu Qi, executive vice president of INNOREAGEN.
Dongfeng Teqi (Shiyan) Passenger Coach Co., Ltd. is located in Shiyan, Hubei, China. It is a subsidiary of Dongfeng Motor Group, with its business spanning from R&D, manufacturing, marketing to service of new energy buses and special vehicles. With an area of around 300000 ㎡, the facility is capable of producing more than 100 product lineup involving new energy buses, special-purpose vehicles and chassis for SPVs.
Depending on the power output, hydrogen fuel cell systems will be fitted with different segments. hydrogen Fuel cell systems of 70-90kW will be available for hydrogen buses and 90-130kW for hydrogen heavy-duty trucks.
INNOREAGEN has positioned central and western regions as its priority regions to promote hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
"We are focusing more on their potential for future growth when we choose the demonstration zone for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. With each area we cover, we will offer them premium products and be truly committed to the sustainable development of hydrogen vehicles. " Lu Qi said.
- Cummins, Daimler Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks 2022-05-13
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- Fuel Cells Widely Used on Heavy-duty Foton Trucks 2020-02-06
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021