Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum
China,May 12,2021--Zoomlion was named a top 5 construction equipment manufacturer worldwide in the 2021 Yellow Table released on May 11th by the British Publisher KHL, with a total sale amount of 9.449 billion U.S. dollars. The most improved manufacturer from last year, Zoomlion jumped ahead 5 places higher than last year. It is recognition of Zoomlion’s focus on high-quality development, and the potential to achieve more.
The Yellow Table indicates a decrease of 5.5% in total sales of all manufactures in 2020, dropping to 191.5 billion U.S. dollars, which was better than the forecast. Unlike other major markets that experienced decline, construction machinery sales in China have increased by approximately 14%. Over 1/3 of the global sales in 2020 came from the Chinese market. Analysts pointed out that all manufacturers that moved up in the ranking list are from China, showing the vigorous development of Chinese equipment manufacturers.
Among all fast-rising enterprises, Zoomlion is the most impressive—it moved up by 5 places this year, the fastest of all. According to Zoomlion’s annual report for 2020, its focus on high-quality development has paid off, with revenue increasing by 50.34%, achieving 65.109 billion yuan.
Expert say Zoomlion’s advantages in smart manufacturing will only bring even more momentum, competitiveness and revenue in the future. As the global economy continues to recover, more investment floods in, most of which goes to the leading enterprises, as well as the increasing demand for construction to meet the new environmental standards, Zoomlion will benefit from the strong market demand and usher in another wave of strong development.
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011 2017-12-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021