FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
GERMANY -- On May 30, 2022, the Munich International Environmental Exhibition (IFAT) officially kicked off in Munich, Germany. Fulongma Group, along with other world-renowned environmental protection companies, participated in this industry exhibition.
IFAT is one of the world's most important and professional trade fairs in the environmental industry. It is held aiming to provide a platform through which exhibitors involving in water, wastewater, waste recycling and raw material treatment and professional visitors can communicate and cooperate with each other. The exhibition attracted more than 2,500 exhibitors from more than 50 countries and regions, including China, the UK, France, Japan and Canada, to showcase their high-tech products and technologies.
Fronma has overcome many difficulties to attend this exhibition. During the exhibition, FULONGMA vehicles draw lots of attentions from visitors from many different countries and regions due to its technological design and performance. At the end of the exhibition, Fulongma received a number of orders and targeted many potential customers, expanding its international presence worldwide.
In the past two years, FULONGNA Group, as one of the leading enterprises of sanitation equipment in China, has actively responded to the national plan of "going global" and done a lot of work in shaping its brand image. After years of expansion, the company has expanded its business to more than 30 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, America, Middle East, Europe and Africa. In addition, Fulongma Group has always been committed to the research, development and promotion of new energy sanitation products, actively responding to the national strategic deployment of "carbon peak and carbon neutral" to support the transition to new energy in sanitation industry. The energy-saving, environment-friendly and reliable Fulongma sanitation equipment have been favored by customers both at home and abroad for its intelligent, humanized design, and localized, attentive services.
- FULONGMA Exports 40 Compressed Garbage Trucks to Eurasian Continent 2022-03-11
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February