FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming
CHINA, July 2nd, 2021--Existing wet garbage collection and vehicles generally have problems such as insufficient sealing, small loading capacity, and low feeding efficiency. For this reason, Longma Sanitation has newly developed “Fulongma” brand airtight pressure-filled high-efficiency food waste trucks, aiming to break through the above dilemmas. This model is suitable for the collection and transportation of kitchen waste and domestic garbage. It is an ideal garbage collection and vehicle for urban sanitation departments, communities, and other places.
The trash bin, the feeding port cover, the trash bin, and the back door connection are all designed with a fully sealed structure to avoid leakage of sewage during the collection and transportation process, and isolate the escape of peculiar smell; an anti-drip device for sewage is also equipped to accept the sewage that leaks when the back door is not sealed. Eliminate secondary pollution.
The loading efficiency of the whole vehicle is high. The rear double-barrel high-position feeding mechanism and the built-in pendulum-type pressure-filling mechanism can operate at the same time, that is, the loading and pressure-filling can be performed at the same time.
The rear double-barrel high-position feeding mechanism is adopted to ensure that the trash can is raised to the feeding port in a vertical state and then the barrel is turned over. It is more suitable for collecting and transporting wet garbage with large water content and avoiding sewage dripping and falling from the trash can.
The collection box specially designed for storing wet garbage has a sewage storage capacity of more than 5m³, far surpassing the traditional non-leakage garbage truck.
The truck is easy to maintain and easy to unload. Equipped with a sewage tank flushing device, which is convenient for cleaning and maintenance of the sewage tank; equipped with an on-board hydraulic drive cleaning device, which can clean the vehicle and the work site; the pressure filling mechanism has a simple structure and is convenient for maintenance, disassembly, and assembly. Discharge through the push plate in the box body, the space required for discharge is small, and the discharge height is low.
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April