FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming
CHINA, July 2nd, 2021--Existing wet garbage collection and vehicles generally have problems such as insufficient sealing, small loading capacity, and low feeding efficiency. For this reason, Longma Sanitation has newly developed “Fulongma” brand airtight pressure-filled high-efficiency food waste trucks, aiming to break through the above dilemmas. This model is suitable for the collection and transportation of kitchen waste and domestic garbage. It is an ideal garbage collection and vehicle for urban sanitation departments, communities, and other places.
The trash bin, the feeding port cover, the trash bin, and the back door connection are all designed with a fully sealed structure to avoid leakage of sewage during the collection and transportation process, and isolate the escape of peculiar smell; an anti-drip device for sewage is also equipped to accept the sewage that leaks when the back door is not sealed. Eliminate secondary pollution.
The loading efficiency of the whole vehicle is high. The rear double-barrel high-position feeding mechanism and the built-in pendulum-type pressure-filling mechanism can operate at the same time, that is, the loading and pressure-filling can be performed at the same time.
The rear double-barrel high-position feeding mechanism is adopted to ensure that the trash can is raised to the feeding port in a vertical state and then the barrel is turned over. It is more suitable for collecting and transporting wet garbage with large water content and avoiding sewage dripping and falling from the trash can.
The collection box specially designed for storing wet garbage has a sewage storage capacity of more than 5m³, far surpassing the traditional non-leakage garbage truck.
The truck is easy to maintain and easy to unload. Equipped with a sewage tank flushing device, which is convenient for cleaning and maintenance of the sewage tank; equipped with an on-board hydraulic drive cleaning device, which can clean the vehicle and the work site; the pressure filling mechanism has a simple structure and is convenient for maintenance, disassembly, and assembly. Discharge through the push plate in the box body, the space required for discharge is small, and the discharge height is low.
- FULONGMA Exports 40 Compressed Garbage Trucks to Eurasian Continent 2022-03-11
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021