Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane
The world's first pure electric-powered truck crane "ZTC250N-EV", developed and produced by Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Zoomlion), was rolled off the production line at Zoomlion's Quantang Industrial Park in Changsha on May 7.
"We have partnered with the world's leading suppliers for green energy parts and tailored to the usage scenarios and working conditions of truck cranes. We equipped the truck crane with high energy storage density LFP battery, which is the safest in the world," introduced Mr. Wang Qitao, Technical Director of Engineering Cranes Branch of Zoomlion. "The bodywork and chassis applied a ZIC intelligent collaborative control strategy, which perfectly combines the TCEMS high-efficiency energy management system and a BMS battery management system." The 25-ton pure electric-powered ZTC250N-EV truck crane keeps dynamic power in performance and is more economical and environmentally friendly than other truck cranes in the market. The truck crane can reach to a maximum speed of 90 km/h (56mph) and the maximum gradeability reaches 50%. Its comprehensive energy cost can be reduced to only 35% of other fuel-powered products in the same class with zero emissions. The sound of the vehicle during driving and operating is no higher than 65dB. The intelligent control system equipped also allows high-precise control for the vehicle.
ZTC250N-EV can deliver over 260 km (160 miles) of range, which meets the requirement of most construction operations. It can fit standard charging plugs and industrial sockets, which accommodates customers' need for charging.
The production of ZTC250N-EV is the result of Zoomlion's philosophy of sustainable development, which is of great significance for energy saving and emission reduction, also demonstrating Zoomlion's R&D and innovation capacity.
"We had set up a specialized team in 2018, consisting of staff from research, engineering, manufacturing and quality control departments, and completed the production of the truck crane within two years," said Mr. Wang.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippines Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022