Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane
The world's first pure electric-powered truck crane "ZTC250N-EV", developed and produced by Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Zoomlion), was rolled off the production line at Zoomlion's Quantang Industrial Park in Changsha on May 7.
"We have partnered with the world's leading suppliers for green energy parts and tailored to the usage scenarios and working conditions of truck cranes. We equipped the truck crane with high energy storage density LFP battery, which is the safest in the world," introduced Mr. Wang Qitao, Technical Director of Engineering Cranes Branch of Zoomlion. "The bodywork and chassis applied a ZIC intelligent collaborative control strategy, which perfectly combines the TCEMS high-efficiency energy management system and a BMS battery management system." The 25-ton pure electric-powered ZTC250N-EV truck crane keeps dynamic power in performance and is more economical and environmentally friendly than other truck cranes in the market. The truck crane can reach to a maximum speed of 90 km/h (56mph) and the maximum gradeability reaches 50%. Its comprehensive energy cost can be reduced to only 35% of other fuel-powered products in the same class with zero emissions. The sound of the vehicle during driving and operating is no higher than 65dB. The intelligent control system equipped also allows high-precise control for the vehicle.
ZTC250N-EV can deliver over 260 km (160 miles) of range, which meets the requirement of most construction operations. It can fit standard charging plugs and industrial sockets, which accommodates customers' need for charging.
The production of ZTC250N-EV is the result of Zoomlion's philosophy of sustainable development, which is of great significance for energy saving and emission reduction, also demonstrating Zoomlion's R&D and innovation capacity.
"We had set up a specialized team in 2018, consisting of staff from research, engineering, manufacturing and quality control departments, and completed the production of the truck crane within two years," said Mr. Wang.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippine Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021