Three New Hongyan CNG Products Launched in China
On June 30, a launch event for SAIC Hongyan CNG new products was grandly held in Aksu, Xinjiang. At the launch event, SAIC Hongyan introduced three CNG trucks including GENLYON H6 6X4 CNG tractor, GENLYON C6 PLUS 6X4 CNG tractor and GENLYON C6 8X4 CNG dumper to expand its product lineup. These products have been selected by well-known customers and on site an order of 430 units was paced.
More than 200 people, including leaders of SAIC Hongyan, as well as outstanding distributors, service providers, user representatives, and media outlets from Xinjiang region, attended the event and witnessed together the technical strength of SAIC Hongyan new CNG series products.
The quality of the CNG series tractors has been upgraded in line with the "Smart, Smooth, Glory, Life" concept. With SAIC 13ET engine+Fast MT powertrain generating a maximum power of 500Ps and a peak torque of 2300N-m, it allows the truck to easily conquer a variety of road conditions and adapt to different geographical environments in Xinjiang. In addition, the CNG tractors have been upgraded to have preventive safety function, human-machine interaction and intelligent operation, which brings a safer driving experience to users.
An upgrade has been performed to GENLYON C6 CNGs’ range, comfort, reliability and power. These CNG series models are powered by the "Blue Core Power Chain", which can generate a maximum torque of 2000N.m and a maximum power of 440hp, and make the economic speed of the vehicle reach 70km/h and maximum climbing capacity reach 40% under full load conditions.
It also has six gas cylinders, each of which with a capacity of 260L, so users will be able to enjoy a long driving range. The frame has also been optimized by adopting the monolithic 305 frame and T55 suspension to make the user worry-free about the load capacity. In terms of driving comfort, the model is upgraded with luxury seats, ultra-wide angle vision and ultra-quiet NVH. In addition, its cab is stamped as a whole, and the thickness of its steel plate is up to 1.5mm at its thickest point, and it also applies the unique cab setback technology to protect transportation safety all the way.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021