SAIC Hongyan's Electric Tractor Unit Sent out to Costa Rica
Recently, a shipment of Hongyan electric tractors unit was transported from Shanghai Port of China to Costa Rica in central America. This marked the first time that SAIC Hongyan full electric tractor units had entered the Costa Rican market, and it was also the second country in Latin America after Chile to start the sales of its electric tractors.
Located between North and South America, Costa Rica is an important international trade hub with well-developed sea and land trade routes. The local logistics market is growing rapidly as there is a wide range of goods needed to be transported, especially across-border and long haul transport. To response to the rising fuel prices and carbon neutrality policy, Costa Rica is transitioning a significant of its fleet to NEVs from fossil fuel-powered vehicles. According to the customer, the fact of choosing Hongyan is due to its intelligence, safety, efficiency and eco-friendly performance.
Furthermore, SAIC Hongyan's new energy heavy truck has passed through more than 30 items test for the WVTA certificate as early as 2022, becoming the first pure electric tractor product in China to pass the certification test and successfully completing the trial operation in Chile's lithium salt and copper mining areas. With a carrying capacity of up to 26 tons and a range of 150 kilometers, this "Hongyan" pure electric tractor can easily cover the transportation needs from the mining area to the major ports, making it the first pure electric tractor to be utilized for commercial transportation in Chile. The head of the mining company said, "Chile has committed to achieving carbon neutrality, and new energy heavy trucks from China are making this a reality."
- SAIC Hongyan All-drive Fire Trucks Shipped to Ethiopia 2023-11-23
- Hongyan Launches its Most Powerful Heavy-duty NG Truck 2023-11-09
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tractor Unit 2023-09-06
- 500 Hongyan Firetrucks Were Sent to Kazakhstan 2023-01-16
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Heavy Trucks Put into Service in Shanghai 2022-12-21
- 406 Hongyan Genlyon Dumpers Were Sold in Russia in the First Nine Months of 2022 2022-12-16
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SACI Hongyan Delivers 160 Electric Trucks to Masteel Group Logistics 2022-07-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022