Hongyan Launches its Most Powerful Heavy-duty NG Truck
From November 8th to 11th 2023, China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2023 was held at the Wuhan International Expo Center. CCVS is China’s only national-level commercial vehicle show held once every two years, and is also currently the largest commercial vehicle show in Asia. Hongyan,a leading heavy-duty truck manufacturer in China, attended the expo and launched its most powerful heavy-duty NG trucks.
The truck is available in 13L and 15L engine displacement with horsepower ranging from 500 to 590HP. Combined with a 12-speed or 16-speed transmission, it can help you handle the toughest working conditions. In addition, it is equipped with a gas tank with 1350L and 1500L capacity and has a range up to 1800km, making it ideal for heavy regional and short haul operations.
Equipped with a golden powertrain combination and low resistance design, the truck consumes only 29kg/100 km. To reduce the vehicle weight, it is equipped with HY420 drive axle. The chassis of the 13L products weighs only 8.3t and 15L products at 8.6t, 200kg less than the competition.
Hongyan's Smart Heavy-duty EV made its debut at CCVS. A variety of intelligent technologies were used on the trucks, including integrated Intelligent Control Technology, FOTA available for all series, Cloud Data Scene Understanding, Power Smart Computing, and Smart Scene Adaptive (SSA) Technology. Also on display are SAIC Power intelligent natural gas engine, electric drive axle and SFH electric drive axle, showing Hongyan’s determination to promote green energy.
- SAIC Hongyan's Electric Tractor Unit Sent out to Costa Rica 2023-11-29
- SAIC Hongyan All-drive Fire Trucks Shipped to Ethiopia 2023-11-23
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tractor Unit 2023-09-06
- 500 Hongyan Firetrucks Were Sent to Kazakhstan 2023-01-16
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Heavy Trucks Put into Service in Shanghai 2022-12-21
- 406 Hongyan Genlyon Dumpers Were Sold in Russia in the First Nine Months of 2022 2022-12-16
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SACI Hongyan Delivers 160 Electric Trucks to Masteel Group Logistics 2022-07-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022