Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tractor Unit
With hydrogen fuel being in the public eye, more and more hydrogen-fueled vehicles are being introduced to the market. Today we will talk about the powertrain of Hongyan Genlyon H6 hydrogen fuel cell tractor unit.
Equipped with a 360 kilowatts electric motor from CRRC, Genlyon H6 FCV tractor unit can deliver a maximum output power of 490 Horse Power and torque of 2500 Newton meter. The truck has a large hydrogen storage tank and can travel nearly 400 kilometers on a full tank.
In addition, the truck is equipped with a FAST 6-speed AMT transmission, which was developed by FAST specifically for new energy vehicles. The top gear the AMT transmission can shift into is overdrive. This truck can be maneuvered as easily as a sedan.
On each side of the body we find that, there is a battery system. The battery system utilizes a lithium-ion electronic system from CATL. One of its roles is to help us start the hydrogen fuel cell system, and the other is to increase the driving range when there is not much hydrogen left.
There in front is an electric pump. It is exactly what the braking system relies on to supply air for the whole vehicle's drive system.
Since the core components of this vehicle are supplied by well-known brands, you can be assured about its performance.
- 500 Hongyan Firetrucks Were Sent to Kazakhstan 2023-01-16
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Heavy Trucks Put into Service in Shanghai 2022-12-21
- 406 Hongyan Genlyon Dumpers Were Sold in Russia in the First Nine Months of 2022 2022-12-16
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SACI Hongyan Delivers 160 Electric Trucks to Masteel Group Logistics 2022-07-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.