BYD Partners with Nuro to Build All-Electric Driverless Delivery Vehicle
JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award
SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line
Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines
2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 04-03
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 04-02
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 04-01
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 03-31
Sinotruck' Distributor in Malaysia (Sendok Group)
Sendok Group of Companies is based in the state of Selangor, having its corporate headquarters strategically located in the city of Klang, which is located about 32km to the west of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia; and 6km east to port Klang, one of the busiest port in the world.
Founded in the 1980s, it started in the used parts trading business. From there on, it gradually expanded into selling reconditioned trucks and manufacturing and rebuilt of all kinds of commercial trucks. In 1991, it went on into the trade of import-export and wholesales of all kinds of used engines and automobile spare parts, establishing its extensive sales and marketing network in more than 30 countries. On May 2009, Sendok Group ventured into the new commercial vehicles’ line, adding more to offer its customers.
Today, Sendok Group has more than 25 affiliated companies in 4 segments, which are:Trading; Manufacturing and rebuilt; Marketing, sales and after sales; Finance & insurance
These companies support it throughout its principal business activities in import-export and trading of used automobile spare parts, trucks, heavy machineries and equipments.
In the synergy of networking, expertise and commitment of each of its affiliated company, Sendok Group has secured a commanding lead in the Malaysian used truck and automobile spare parts industries. Empowered with the strong supportive relation from its suppliers, customers and good contact overseas especially in Japan and Europe, Sendok Group continues to venture into new projects and pursue growth worldwide.
JAC GALLOP K7 Tractor+MAN Engine+ZF Transmission
SHACMAN L3000 4*2 Refrigerator Truck(SZZ5180XLC)
Hongyan C500 6x4 Tractor+SAIC Fiat Engine+FAST Transmission
FAW Jiefang J6L 8×4 Cement Mixer
Foton Aumark S
Foton Auman EST (H5)+Cummins Engine+ZF Transmission
Foton TUNLAND Pickup
SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickup
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]