Chana Auto stays focus on new energy
(chinatrucks.com, May 7, 2010) Chana Auto is the only enterprise displaying full series heavy duty truck of new energy on China Auto 2010. Chana has showed four new energy vehicles, including 6X2CNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4LNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4CNG dumper, and 8X4LNG dumper. The four new energy vehicles have attracted customers’ attention at home and abroad.
It is learned by customer that the light weight new heavy trucks driven by coal bed gas has European body, strong power, new energy and environmental protection parameter.
Although each truck company has aimed at new energy research, and promoted new energy vehicle, Chana is oriented at the new energy products sales. The reporter has learned that Chana promoted new energy heavy truck in the provinces with abundant energies, such as, Shanxi, Xinjiang, and etc. Xinjiang Guanghui Group has ordered a lot of 8X4 dumpers because of the economies.
As for the complex of new energy truck technology, Chana will provide specific pre-post training to maintenance staff in order to make sure customers’ vehicles shall be repaired in time. During the work process, the experts will be dispatched from time to time to direct the work.
- New Engine Plant of Chana Ford Comes into Operation 2013-06-20
- Chana displays M series heavy truck 2011-01-30
- Hefei production base of Chana to produce vehicles 2010-08-13
- Chana and PSA to cooperate without direct competition in commercial vehicle field 2010-05-10
- Allison Invests in Autotech Ventures to Access to Global Mobility Startups 2022-02-22
- 100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market 2022-01-10
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021