Chana Auto stays focus on new energy
(chinatrucks.com, May 7, 2010) Chana Auto is the only enterprise displaying full series heavy duty truck of new energy on China Auto 2010. Chana has showed four new energy vehicles, including 6X2CNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4LNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4CNG dumper, and 8X4LNG dumper. The four new energy vehicles have attracted customers’ attention at home and abroad.
It is learned by customer that the light weight new heavy trucks driven by coal bed gas has European body, strong power, new energy and environmental protection parameter.
Although each truck company has aimed at new energy research, and promoted new energy vehicle, Chana is oriented at the new energy products sales. The reporter has learned that Chana promoted new energy heavy truck in the provinces with abundant energies, such as, Shanxi, Xinjiang, and etc. Xinjiang Guanghui Group has ordered a lot of 8X4 dumpers because of the economies.
As for the complex of new energy truck technology, Chana will provide specific pre-post training to maintenance staff in order to make sure customers’ vehicles shall be repaired in time. During the work process, the experts will be dispatched from time to time to direct the work.
- New Engine Plant of Chana Ford Comes into Operation 2013-06-20
- Chana displays M series heavy truck 2011-01-30
- Hefei production base of Chana to produce vehicles 2010-08-13
- Chana and PSA to cooperate without direct competition in commercial vehicle field 2010-05-10
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing 2020-09-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY