New Engine Plant of Chana Ford Comes into Operation
www.chinatrucks.com : The new engine plant of Ford has officially came into operation in Chongqing. Management from Ford and Chana attended the ceremony, including CEO of Ford and CEO of Chana.
The new plant occupies a total area of 400,000 square meters with a total structure area of 165,000 square meters. The expected manufacturing capacity is 400,000 ubits annually. This is a historical expansion for Ford in China.
As Ford’s biggest engine plant in the Asia Pacific region, the new plant employs world-leading technologies. By using those technologies, the plant will reduce energy consumption by a big amount. Also, workers could have a better working environment.
CEO of Chana Ford said that the new plant is of great importance for the company, as it is a part of the company’s strategic plan. The plant will bring in the best energy-saving engines. And, we are proud the new plant could make big contribution to the city of Chongqing, creating a lot of jobs.
Two types of engines is expected to be manufactured in the new plant, with one being 1.5L and the other one being 1.0L. The former one was granted the world’s best engine for two consecutive years. Those engines will be supporting the strategic plan of Ford.
In recent years, by constantly introducing into China new car models, the company is enjoying increase in sales. Sales number in the first five months was up 71%. After the new engine plant is put into operation, Ford will be able to sell even more cars. The company is also dedicated to providing best cars for Chinese customers.
Ford is gradually rearranging its plant network in China. By doing so, the company will best integrate its resources in China, and thus help the company expand in the country. By far, Chongqing has become Ford’s biggest manufacturing base outside of Michigan, USA.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America 2019-02-26
- VW and Ford Launch Global Alliance to Build Medium-duty Trucks and Vans 2019-01-24
- IAA 2018: Ford Unveils Electric Self-driving F-Vision Future Truck Concept 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019 2018-09-20
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show 2018-09-19
- Ford Trucks Celebrates 100 Years 2017-07-28
- Ford to Launch Ranger Pickup in China in 2018 2017-04-11
- Ford STEEDA Pickups Enters China Markets 2014-08-21
- Ford Heavy Trucks Exchange to JMC Logo to Develop J19 2014-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY