Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice
www.chinatrcuks.com: Advanced ZF commercial vehicle products reliably live up to their role as favorites both in the tough everyday transportation business and at the annual ETM readers' choice. In 2015, the readers' choice brought another double victory for the technology company: ZF won in the two competition categories "Commercial Vehicle Transmission" and "Retarder". The decisive factors for the continuous high popularity with the readers are mainly the components' and systems' excellent quality, performance, and cost-effectiveness.
The expert readers of the renowned magazines published by ETM "lastauto omnibus", "trans aktuell", and "Fernfahrer" considered ZF to be excellent in two categories also in 2015. ZF won the "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands" readers' choice that was supervised by a notary with approximately 56 percent of all votes in the "Commercial Vehicle Transmission" category and impressed with a record overall score: No other company has been at the top more often than ZF since that competition category was originally introduced 11 years ago. This is mainly due to the high standards of the continuously advanced driveline technology. This is proven, for example, by the most successful automatic transmission system for commercial vehicles worldwide, the AS Tronic, more than one million units of which have rolled off the assembly line since 1997, and which is available today in numerous variants for almost every application. The 6-speed automatic transmission for city buses, ZF-EcoLife, which is as comfortable as it is efficient has a similarly high rank: It has convinced transport operators around the globe for many years.
The readers' choice category "Retarder" held no surprises either as the ZF-Intarder won the first prize yet again. This almost wear-free hydrodynamic auxiliary brake makes transport safer and more economical at the same time.
"To be successful on a continuing basis also means that both the company and our products have to improve continuously and meet ZF's self-understanding of being an innovator both with regards to mechanics and electronics", explains Winfried Gründler, who is responsible for Truck & Van Driveline Technology in the Commercial Vehicle Technology division, at the award ceremony in Stuttgart on June 11, 2015."For that reason, I see ZF's success in the readers' choice as a worthwhile acknowledgement of our work; it shows that manufacturers, fleet operators, and drivers strongly value the quality and the properties of our products". ZF technologies were the readers' absolute favorites particularly because of their reliability and cost-effectiveness.
And with completely new and in many ways unique products, the technology company is already suggesting that it would like to remain the ETM serial winner also in the years to come.
ZF-TraXon for heavy trucks: It is based on a basic transmission that, depending on customer requests, can be modularly combined with five different drive elements. This means that it opens up completely new possibilities making everything from the dual clutch to hybrid applications feasible.
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
- ZF Meets 2021 Sales And Earnings Targets 2022-03-18
- ZF Successfully Launches New Commercial Vehicle Solutions Division 2022-01-14
- ZF Marks 40th Year in China 2021-11-19
- ZF Introduces New Technologies for Clean and Efficient Commercial Vehicles 2021-09-03
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- ZF Jiaxing Homebase Commits ZF to More R&D Activities in China 2021-06-30
- ZF Commercial Vehicle Division Jiaxing Homebase Starts Operation 2021-06-25
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021