C&C Truck Brought Five Vehicles On Display at 2015 China International Commercia
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 12, 2015 China (Wuhan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially kicked off. C&C Truck brought its five latest products on display, including its new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive. Like five shining stars, the five C&C trucks immediately grabbed attention of many visitors, who showed keen interest in these vehicles.
As a newly released truck model with large horse power in 2015 , the new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive is equipped with YC6K12 engine, Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox, one main oil tank and one auxiliary fuel tank. According to the company, its two fuel tanks can hold up to 800L fuel at the maximum.
The new U series 460 horse power 6X2 locomotive may not be unfamiliar to people working in the truck industry. Having just successfully finished the operation on the so-called evil slope in southwest China without the installation of water tank and the help of brakes, the truck has raised many eyebrows among the visitors. Equipped with YC6K12 engine, transmission gearbox with overdrive, one major fuel tank, one auxiliary fuel tank, Jacobs in-cylinder braking system, Voith hydraulic retarder, real-time monitoring system at blind spot, alarming system for route deviation and a number of other state-of-art technologies, 6X2 locomotive achieves excellent power level and high safety standards. Undaunted, it is fully prepared to challenge any treacherous road.
As a classic truck model, U420 boasts a number of strengths, including low repair & maintenance costs, high fuel economy, high safety standards, high comfort level. Having passed ADR European Standard Certificate for the transportation of dangerous chemicals, it has raised the safety bar to the highest level and is undoubtedly the leader in the transportation of dangerous chemicals.
Jointly developed by C&C Truck and Chitian Jingang, China's leading brand in the dump vehicle industry, 8X4 short-wheelbase vehicle for waste residue transportation is China's first intelligent and environmentally friendly vehicle for urban waste residue transportation.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021