C&C Truck Brought Five Vehicles On Display at 2015 China International Commercia
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 12, 2015 China (Wuhan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially kicked off. C&C Truck brought its five latest products on display, including its new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive. Like five shining stars, the five C&C trucks immediately grabbed attention of many visitors, who showed keen interest in these vehicles.
As a newly released truck model with large horse power in 2015 , the new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive is equipped with YC6K12 engine, Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox, one main oil tank and one auxiliary fuel tank. According to the company, its two fuel tanks can hold up to 800L fuel at the maximum.
The new U series 460 horse power 6X2 locomotive may not be unfamiliar to people working in the truck industry. Having just successfully finished the operation on the so-called evil slope in southwest China without the installation of water tank and the help of brakes, the truck has raised many eyebrows among the visitors. Equipped with YC6K12 engine, transmission gearbox with overdrive, one major fuel tank, one auxiliary fuel tank, Jacobs in-cylinder braking system, Voith hydraulic retarder, real-time monitoring system at blind spot, alarming system for route deviation and a number of other state-of-art technologies, 6X2 locomotive achieves excellent power level and high safety standards. Undaunted, it is fully prepared to challenge any treacherous road.
As a classic truck model, U420 boasts a number of strengths, including low repair & maintenance costs, high fuel economy, high safety standards, high comfort level. Having passed ADR European Standard Certificate for the transportation of dangerous chemicals, it has raised the safety bar to the highest level and is undoubtedly the leader in the transportation of dangerous chemicals.
Jointly developed by C&C Truck and Chitian Jingang, China's leading brand in the dump vehicle industry, 8X4 short-wheelbase vehicle for waste residue transportation is China's first intelligent and environmentally friendly vehicle for urban waste residue transportation.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April