40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 30, C&C Truck and Baohua Logistics delivery ceremony was held in Zhenjiang. C&C delivered 40 trucks to Baohua successfully.
Delivery Ceremony of 40 C&C trucks to Baohua Logistics
The delivery of U380 trailers is specially designed for dangerous chemical products logistics transportation. With power train of low speed large torque and low speed rate, U380 is the first choice of dangerous chemical products transportation. ABS+ASR and RSC system can reduce the tire wear and accident possibility to avoid rollover accidents and the safety is greatly enhanced.
Leading officials from Baohua Logistics took photos with C&C trucks
In addition, the C&C trucks equipped with a combination of strong team management function. On the one hand, they can analyze the data collected by the CAN, such as statistical analysis of vehicle fuel consumption according to the engine fuel injection data. On the other hand, it can analyze the driver's driving behavior and operating habits, and help the driver to optimize driving behavior, thereby enhancing the economic and safety of vehicle operation. It can be said that the fleet management is the intelligent truck operation solution that C&C truck dedicated to the users.
C&C U series trucks
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021