12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Truck Star Company located in Novosibirsk City is a cooperative partner that C&C to open up the Russian market. With the global energy crisis, a new round of energy competition kicked the curtain. “Shale gas revolution in the United States, China and Russia signed a $400 billion natural gas, Russian government to actively promote the use of natural gas resources…”, with this background, C&C aimed at the market, exported 6 * 4 CNG gas dump truck to Russia. After Russia strict testing and certification, the first batch of 12 vehicles has been successfully delivered to the user.
In Siberia, Russia, nearly half a year is covered with white snow, and the lowest temperature is in minus 40 degrees Celsius. This puts forward severe challenges to the truck driving, especially as a result of the dump truck specific usage must be subject to make rollover certification by Russia Certification Department.
From April 5 to 15 in2016, Russia is still in ice and snow, Russian Truck Star Company sent 4 technical engineers to C&C to participate in 10 days of technical training. In work, C&C customer service department organized professional engineers from the technical department, the international business department, the Department of accessories, quality and technology department and other departments to participate in the first meeting of the two sides. Russia's overall evaluation of C&C trucks is durable, strong power and security. In view of the problems need to improve, the two sides exchanged views on the improvement project and date. In life, C&C customer service department sent a person responsible for the Russian technical personnel logistics arrangements to ensure the smooth implementation of the training work.
According to technical training, C&C customer service department, according to the customer vehicle situation, carefully designed courses and arranged professional lecturers for Russian engineers to carry out the training. Training involved: the structure of the vehicle, electrical system principle, brake pipeline and the valve body, engine gearbox axle principle explanation and assembly disassembly, CNG cylinders use and maintenance course.
At the end of the training, service management minister Huang Yudou of C&C Customer Service Department on behalf of C&C issued a certificate to the Russian technical engineers, and welcome them to come to China, come to C&C Trucks once again. Russian students expressed their satisfaction and affirmation to the training arrangements. They said: thanks to China, thanks to C&C Truck!
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held 2020-03-09
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- One of the Leading Manufacturers of CVs in Russia Came to Visit Hande 2019-10-12
- As One Best-seller in Russia: JAC Light-duty Trucks are Popular in Russia 2019-09-18
- JAC Gallop Truck Delivers Pandas to Russia 2019-05-13
- 10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation 2019-01-29
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- FAW Seeks Expanding in Russian Market with Its Trucks Sales up 171% in H1 2018-09-17
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021