Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T Light Truck Achieves Zero Breakthrough in Sales in Russia
RUSSIA(chinatrucks) -- Dongfeng started sales of CAPTAIN-T light commercial vehicle in Russia in July 2022. After months of efforts, it has now received its first volume order.
In August, it ranks ninth among Chinese auto brands in Russia and is the only commercial vehicle brand on the list.
The Russian autonews reported that “Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T light commercial vehicles have emerged as a “dark horse” in the top ten most popular Chinese brands in Russia in August, according to rating conducted by the European Business Association.”
Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T is powered by a 2237 cc inline four-cylinder turbodiesel. see environmental class Euro-5. The engine develops 128 hp. at 3000 rpm and 315 Nm of torque developed from 2000 rpm. The unit is equipped with direct injection with a common rail, a particulate filter and an exhaust gas converter.
The transmission uses a five-speed manual gearbox paired with a dry single-plate clutch. The main pair uses a hypoid gearbox with a gear ratio of 4.875:1. The front and rear suspensions of Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T are made according to a dependent scheme on longitudinal leaf springs. This design ensures the reliability of the vehicle at full load and ease of maintenance. The brake system of the front axle is equipped with disc mechanisms, while the rear axle has drum mechanisms. The package includes anti-lock braking system ABS and ESC. Steering - rack and pinion with hydraulic booster. The car is equipped with tires of dimension 185R15LT, and on the rear axle dual tires are used.
Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T is available in Russia in the Comfort package. A comfortable double cabin meets modern requirements for the driver's workplace. The steering wheel has a height adjustment, for convenience, the multimedia system control keys are duplicated on the steering wheel. The list of equipment includes air conditioning, power windows, heated driver's seat and an audio system with 2 speakers and an AUX connector. The set of lighting equipment includes halogen headlights, LED running lights, fog lights front and rear. The package includes an immobilizer and the ERA-Glonass system.
Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T is offered in Russia in three versions. The price of the DFA1030S-1 chassis with a gross weight of up to 2.5 tons starts at 1,690,00 rubles, the DFA1030S-2 chassis with a gross weight of up to 3.5 is estimated at 1,829,000 rubles. In addition, the 2.5-ton version of the DFA1030S-1 can be purchased in a complete version with an all-metal side platform with dimensions of 3400x1920x355 mm. The cost of this version is 1,790,000 rubles.
The new Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T is addressed primarily to private carriers and transport companies that deliver small consignments in metropolitan areas and suburbs. The universal frame design allows you to install various types of bodies on the chassis, which greatly expands the scope of use. Equipped with Russian-made add-ons, Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T are designed to become one of the most affordable offers in the class of light trucks of the N1 category.
- IAA Transportation 2022: Dongfeng to Showcase Four Vehicles 2022-09-08
- Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021 2022-07-15
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sany's Second Factory Was Approved as a Lighthouse Factory
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units