24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service
VIETNAM, November 30 /chinatrucks.com/ -- More and more triumphant news from overseas market came pouring in as Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle) continues to explore the overseas market. In Vietnam market, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle made a delivery of 24 tractor heads to a benchmark customer for express delivery service.
Express delivery customers have began developing Vietnam market and adding more vehicles to their fleet as Vietnam saw a surge in e-commerce due to the pandemic. Therefore, it offers an opportunity for Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle to expand the Vietnam market.
The 24 tractor heads is an additional order the customer placed following the first one last year. Overall, the customer are satisfied with its first Dongfeng trucks, which delivered the best economic results combined with a high reliability, as well as quick response and intimate service, that’s why the customer decided to choose Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle as their partner again.
Facing with the diverse demand from the market, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle provides its customers with whole-process customized services and ensures the production and delivery can be accomplished on shcedule every time. It is these continuous efforts that build a foundation for customers' trust and loyality.
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY