Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021
In the first half of this year, Dongfeng's export volume of self-developed light vehicles increased by 149% compared to a year ago, with export value (including spare parts) reaching USD 50.17 million, an increase of 128% year on year. This figure has surpassed that of the full year 2021 and will provide a solid basis for the achievement of the goal this year.
In South America market, it has secured massive orders for Dongfeng Captain C and Dongfeng Captain E from Colombian dealers with a 60% increase in order. In addition, It rolled off Dongfeng Dolica D9 and its M9T Dongfeng Yufeng truck equipped with high-end self-developed engine was ordered for the first time by a local customer.
In vietnam, Dongfeng has made some improvements to the existing 4*2 products to make them applicable to local coastal defense and tractor market. At the same time, Dongfeng promoted orders for 3800mm-wheelbase models by visiting the secondary agents to solve their after-sales problems.
In the Russian market, Dongfeng Tuyi model range has been highly recognized. With a close partnership with local dealer, the team responsible for Russian market received another order shortly after the first trucks were shipped to Russia.
In Tunisia, the team has provided solutions to common quality problems to strengthen dealers' confidence in the Dongfeng brand. Chinese ambassador to Tunisia, Zhang Jianguo, paid an official visit to the dealer's KD plant, accompanied by the manager of the Tunisian commerce branch. During the visit, many trade-related issues were resolved and cooperation between the two sides was further strengthened.
In Morocco, the KD service team overcame the difficulties in traveling abroad during the Islamic month of Ramadan to provide guidance on vehicle assembly. Moreover, they conducted PDI and maintenance training for customers, and offered versatile services such as maintenance and troubleshooting for vehicles coming to the store. In an interview with the Moroccan national TV, the service team introduced the Dongfeng brand, as well as the full range services, to the overseas audience, which greatly enhanced the brand awareness in Morocco.
With the expansion of Dongfeng's operation and its growing influence in the world, its vehicles are highly sought after by more and more overseas customers.
- Dongfeng Launched New Tianlong KL and Tianjin KR Trucks in Vietnam 2022-11-09
- Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T Light Truck Achieves Zero Breakthrough in Sales in Russia 2022-10-13
- IAA Transportation 2022: Dongfeng to Showcase Four Vehicles 2022-09-08
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.