Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021
In the first half of this year, Dongfeng's export volume of self-developed light vehicles increased by 149% compared to a year ago, with export value (including spare parts) reaching USD 50.17 million, an increase of 128% year on year. This figure has surpassed that of the full year 2021 and will provide a solid basis for the achievement of the goal this year.
In South America market, it has secured massive orders for Dongfeng Captain C and Dongfeng Captain E from Colombian dealers with a 60% increase in order. In addition, It rolled off Dongfeng Dolica D9 and its M9T Dongfeng Yufeng truck equipped with high-end self-developed engine was ordered for the first time by a local customer.
In vietnam, Dongfeng has made some improvements to the existing 4*2 products to make them applicable to local coastal defense and tractor market. At the same time, Dongfeng promoted orders for 3800mm-wheelbase models by visiting the secondary agents to solve their after-sales problems.
In the Russian market, Dongfeng Tuyi model range has been highly recognized. With a close partnership with local dealer, the team responsible for Russian market received another order shortly after the first trucks were shipped to Russia.
In Tunisia, the team has provided solutions to common quality problems to strengthen dealers' confidence in the Dongfeng brand. Chinese ambassador to Tunisia, Zhang Jianguo, paid an official visit to the dealer's KD plant, accompanied by the manager of the Tunisian commerce branch. During the visit, many trade-related issues were resolved and cooperation between the two sides was further strengthened.
In Morocco, the KD service team overcame the difficulties in traveling abroad during the Islamic month of Ramadan to provide guidance on vehicle assembly. Moreover, they conducted PDI and maintenance training for customers, and offered versatile services such as maintenance and troubleshooting for vehicles coming to the store. In an interview with the Moroccan national TV, the service team introduced the Dongfeng brand, as well as the full range services, to the overseas audience, which greatly enhanced the brand awareness in Morocco.
With the expansion of Dongfeng's operation and its growing influence in the world, its vehicles are highly sought after by more and more overseas customers.
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021