C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges
Recently, “Intelligent IOT, A Shared Future” 2017G7 Partners Conference was held in Shanghai. A number of well-renowned enterprises including C&C Trucks, GLP, Tencent, Jingdong (JD), Shell, Webco, and Bain attended the conference, mapping out the future for the logistic industry.
As one of the strategic partners of G7, C&C Trucks Co., Ltd. (also referred to as C&C) also witnessed the debut of a number of new products and took part in the discussions of future intelligent trucks.
Set up eight years ago, C&C Trucks has been growing robustly and is now specialized in developing, producing and selling heavy-duty trucks and providing related services and spare parts. Boasting state-of-art technologies and equipment, it is able to manufacture a variety of vehicles for different purposes, including mixers, self-dumping vehicles, cargo vehicles, trucks, etc. In addition, it has already set up a sound product development system and well-connected sales & service networks.
In 2017, C&C Trucks sold 8,700 units heavy-duty trucks. With its accurate market positioning and the high safety standards of its vehicles, it has become a formidable force in China’s truck manufacturing industry. “We has always been committed to developing and providing the best truck products for our high-end customers. In addition, we have been constantly making efforts to improve the safety standards of our trucks, which achieve high reliability. While developing truck products, we have been giving equal emphasis on environmental protection, making sure the highest environmental friendliness from our production to our products,” said Zhang Yanshuo, General Manager of C&C Trucks.
In response to the fast rise of intelligent logistic services, C&C Trucks signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with G7. According to the agreement, Lianhetong G7 System is going to be developed with the concerted efforts of all parties to further improve the efficiency of the logistic service industry. In addition, the new system will help truck operators better operate their vehicles, ensure their smooth operations and cut their operating costs.
According to Li Yanshuo, Lianhetong G7 System has made its way to over 9,500 units vehicles. Replacing GPS, it provides more user-friendly experience, making the vehicle management more intelligent. Through cameras inside driver’s cockpit, driver fatigue alarming system, lane deviation alarming system, Lianhetong G7 System is able to accurately evaluate the driving risks and provide real-time monitoring throughout the driving, which significantly improve the safety standards of trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021