22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port
www.chinatrucks.com: The group celebration meeting of C&C Trucks Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. in the Spring Festival of 2016 and the product promotion conference was held in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province on February, 23, 2016. Over 100 truck users including those from C&C Trucks, Shenzhen Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. and local guests attended this activity together.
Guangdong Province is the main centralized place of transferring logistics transportation as it is once of the biggest provinces where logistics transportation is centralized in China. Meanwhile, Shenzhen Port, one of the main entry and exit port of containers, is the market where most of truck manufacturers want to enter. C&C Trucks exhibited U and V series truck modes, and LNG truck mode. Their power range covers 260—480 horsepower, which can meet the demand of port containers and truck users of medium and long-haul transportation.
Fu Shaowen, the vice general manager of C&C Trucks in Guangdong Province said that the main targeted market of U and V series trucks are port containers and medium and long-haul transportation in main lines. The quality of U and V series of C&C Trucks was further enhanced after the continuous improvement and upgrading in recent years. They have many advantages including great power, good economy performance, high reliability, high safety level, high comfort level, high loading capacity, and have won the affirmation of market and the reliability of customers gradually.
Till now, all of the trucks of C&C Trucks which will be sold this year are going to be equipped with United Through which is a device integrating all the intelligent units on truck. It will be connected to CAN cable directly to transfer important data including the situation of the truck, see the position, track, fuel consumption, malfunction, the abnormal change of the fuel of the truck, and the behaviors of the driver. This can provide help for the fleet management, the analysis of truck using and the analysis of fuel consumption. Besides, it is very convenient to use the United Through. Users can see those data via the customer end on the cellphone.
Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. in Shenzhen City declared the preferential policies on buying trucks on site to express its gratitude of customers’ reliability and supporting of C&C Trucks. Those truck users who order V260LNG tractor, V290P tractor, U340 uni-axle tractor and U340LNG uni-axle tractor on site can enjoy the preferential policies that paying 2,000 RMB cash with cards can reduce 6,000 RMB with an extra spare parts card of 2,000 RMB. The maximum preferences of every truck reached 16,000 RMB. Twenty two trucks were ordered after the conference finished.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY