Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year
www.chinatrucks.com: Goodyear China has been recognized by Top Employers China 2017, a list compiled by Top Employers Institute, a world-renowned employer assessment institution. This is the seventh consecutive year and ninth time to date that Goodyear China has been given this award.
This accolade recognizes outstanding human resources, talent management policies and the best practices of employers. Goodyear China's achievement reflects its remarkable efforts in talent strategy, corporate culture, plus employee development and care.
"We prepare detailed career plans for all employees of Goodyear China. The plan covers onboarding through to future learning, from leadership development to succession planning. We believe that the competitiveness of a company comes from its talent, enthusiasm, diversity and the skills of its employees. If it wasn't for our adherence to our talent strategies, we would not have been a Top Employer for seven straight years. Through training and guidance, we provide employees with a clear path and a level playing field. Meanwhile, we provide employees with a great workplace, competitive compensation and benefits, and a sense of belonging – all of which are conducive to their careers goals and ambition," said Mr. Iain McDaniels, Managing Director, China, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
As one of the most influential annual HR-related assessments, the Top Employers certification involves an in-depth survey into employee conditions across nine areas of HR: talent strategy, workforce planning, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits, and culture. Each survey is audited by an independent third party. Participating companies have to go through stringent processes to prove their high standards of excellence before they have a chance to become Top Employers.
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113% 2013-08-02
- Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire 2012-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April