Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year
www.chinatrucks.com: Goodyear China has been recognized by Top Employers China 2017, a list compiled by Top Employers Institute, a world-renowned employer assessment institution. This is the seventh consecutive year and ninth time to date that Goodyear China has been given this award.
This accolade recognizes outstanding human resources, talent management policies and the best practices of employers. Goodyear China's achievement reflects its remarkable efforts in talent strategy, corporate culture, plus employee development and care.
"We prepare detailed career plans for all employees of Goodyear China. The plan covers onboarding through to future learning, from leadership development to succession planning. We believe that the competitiveness of a company comes from its talent, enthusiasm, diversity and the skills of its employees. If it wasn't for our adherence to our talent strategies, we would not have been a Top Employer for seven straight years. Through training and guidance, we provide employees with a clear path and a level playing field. Meanwhile, we provide employees with a great workplace, competitive compensation and benefits, and a sense of belonging – all of which are conducive to their careers goals and ambition," said Mr. Iain McDaniels, Managing Director, China, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
As one of the most influential annual HR-related assessments, the Top Employers certification involves an in-depth survey into employee conditions across nine areas of HR: talent strategy, workforce planning, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits, and culture. Each survey is audited by an independent third party. Participating companies have to go through stringent processes to prove their high standards of excellence before they have a chance to become Top Employers.
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113% 2013-08-02
- Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire 2012-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021