Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 6, “2016 China Automobile Components Development Forum and the 13th National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier Award Ceremony” was held in Beijing Automobile Museum. As the outstanding engine supplier, Yunnei POWER was invited to attend the ceremony, and get together with hundreds of the first-class components enterprises to celebrate the gala. Deputy Secretary General of CAAM Ye Shengji, Secretary General of CICEIA Xing Min, General Manager of China Automotive News Ltd Xin Ning and other industrial leaders attended the ceremony, witnessed the best suppliers come out and presented the trophy to the excellent suppliers’ representatives.
Since the “National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier” started to now, the selection parts has become more and more strict year by year, the evaluation indicators not only including hard power of technique, R&D and quality control, but also including soft power of service, brand, industry and industry cooperation, has high threshold of automotive component enterprises comprehensive strength. Under strict selection, Yunnei POWER made positive efforts in transferring the mode and adjusted the structure, its name has been on the list of successful candidates, and won widely praise of the industry and customers.
2016 is the start of the 13th Five-Year Plan period, and sixty-years is a circle. Yunnei POWER will never forget their first intention, go forward tempering and remember the mission of “Create satisfaction for customers, create value for staff, create efficiency for shareholders and create harmony for the society”, “Innovated Driving, Transformation and Upgrade” adapt to the national emission regulations upgrade and push the step of products transforming from medium and low end to medium and high end actively. Yunnei is going to keep up this fight until it become the system facilitator providing system solution for customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April