Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 6, “2016 China Automobile Components Development Forum and the 13th National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier Award Ceremony” was held in Beijing Automobile Museum. As the outstanding engine supplier, Yunnei POWER was invited to attend the ceremony, and get together with hundreds of the first-class components enterprises to celebrate the gala. Deputy Secretary General of CAAM Ye Shengji, Secretary General of CICEIA Xing Min, General Manager of China Automotive News Ltd Xin Ning and other industrial leaders attended the ceremony, witnessed the best suppliers come out and presented the trophy to the excellent suppliers’ representatives.
Since the “National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier” started to now, the selection parts has become more and more strict year by year, the evaluation indicators not only including hard power of technique, R&D and quality control, but also including soft power of service, brand, industry and industry cooperation, has high threshold of automotive component enterprises comprehensive strength. Under strict selection, Yunnei POWER made positive efforts in transferring the mode and adjusted the structure, its name has been on the list of successful candidates, and won widely praise of the industry and customers.
2016 is the start of the 13th Five-Year Plan period, and sixty-years is a circle. Yunnei POWER will never forget their first intention, go forward tempering and remember the mission of “Create satisfaction for customers, create value for staff, create efficiency for shareholders and create harmony for the society”, “Innovated Driving, Transformation and Upgrade” adapt to the national emission regulations upgrade and push the step of products transforming from medium and low end to medium and high end actively. Yunnei is going to keep up this fight until it become the system facilitator providing system solution for customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021