Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles
At Auto Shanghai 2021, ZF will debut the next generation of its ZF ProAI supercomputer. It is designed to meet the requirements of software-defined vehicles and their new electronic architectures based on domain or zone controllers.
“ZF is taking a vanguard position to drive vehicle intelligence,” said Shanghai-based ZF Board Member Dr. Holger Klein, whose responsibilities include leading the Asia-Pacific region. “We are ready to support the realization of future mobility with high-performance computing power, cutting-edge software solutions and hardware and systems expertise. Our sensors see the vehicle’s environment and its interior, and our actuators can accelerate, decelerate or steer a vehicle in intelligent ways. Combining all of these elements into high-performance systems open up new frontiers for unimagined innovation while creating new data-based business models for next generation mobility,” explained Dr. Klein.
In addition to the world premiere of next generation ProAI, ZF will also show its expertise as a system supplier for the software-defined vehicle in all its strategic technology domains. Amongst the highlights are high-performance computers, software solutions, Level 2+ and Level 4/5 systems for automated driving, the EVplus plug-in hybrid and the latest generation of electric axle drive systems for electric mobility. The company will also highlight the cubiX chassis systems software for vehicle motion control as well as pre-crash safety systems.
Leading commercial vehicle assistance systems
As a leader in commercial vehicle technologies, ZF will demonstrate its broad range of intelligent and automated driving solutions. This includes the Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS) that fully complies with the latest related Chinese safety legislation and will have its debut on Chinese roads this year; the Predictive Economical Cruise Control system (PECC) specifically developed to answer the increasing demand for fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions; and the Autonomous Driving Open Platform Technology (ADOPT), which simplifies and accelerates the development of autonomous driving by providing an ‘Intelligent Control Interface’ with the Virtual Driver, and linking it to the vehicle’s motion control systems for ensured vehicle safety.
ZF in China for 40 years
ZF has been represented in the Chinese mobility market since 1981. “In 40 years, ZF has gone through the journey from ‘Sold in China’, ‘Made in China’, ‘Designed in China’ to the point that one ZF Board Members leads the business out of China. With the dedication of our team members, the strengths of ZF’s global development network and trust by our customers and partners, we have been an active part of the Chinese automotive industry and social fabrics,” said Ms. Renee Wang, ZF China President and SVP Operations, Asia Pacific.
In 2020, ZF generated sales of €6.4 billion in China with around 12,500 employees.
“With the ZF Asia-Pacific headquarters and three development centers strategically located in China, we are ready to elevate our support to our global and Chinese customers in realizing Next Generation Mobility here in China, for China,” Ms. Wang emphasized.
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- ZF Jiaxing Homebase Commits ZF to More R&D Activities in China 2021-06-30
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing 2020-09-09
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY