African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services
AFRICA, Novermber, 4, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Company D, a well-known transport company in Africa, said that the SHACMAN X3000 tractors they are using are highly-efficient trucks that can achive exceptionally low fuel consumption with the right operation, deliver high reliability, coupled with excellent after-sales services.
Due to the legal adjustment, local logistics companies have started the process of phasing out the use of the current vehicles and replace them with new ones. This offers a terrific opportunity for SHACMAN to bring its trucks to the market and capture a segment of the market currently dominated by European and American brands.
Company D is a transport service company owning a trucking fleet of 240 trucks, mostly European brands and specializing in cross-border transportation of oil and gas resources between its country and the neighboring countries.
After year-over-year's operation, there has been a sharp increase in maintenance costs and repair to keep these old trucks running, so company D decided to replace them with new ones.
European trucks' branding image has been formed in the minds of local customers based on their using experience, which is hard to change rapidly. SHACMAN are facing critical challenges in build trust with existing customer on Chinese trucks.
However, after the first meeting with customer, SHACMAN quickly made a series of adjustments to suit its customer’s needs. Moved by SHACMAN's commitment and purpose-built tractor X3000, the truck operator finally chose SHACMAN.
After a trial operation of the first batch of SHACMAN trucks, the customer found that SHACMAN trucks have been doing great as far as they aware, they have kept their low fuel consumption in comparison to American trucks that are still in the fleet and are powerful enough to carry out the majority of work effectively.
“SHACMAN's after-sales service is also great. That’s why we will buy SHACMAN trucks again next time”, added the person-in-charge.
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY