CATL Among Top 50 Forbes China Most Innovative Companies
On August 12, Forbes China released the list of Top 50 Forbes China Most Innovative Companies 2022. CATL is the only company that has been included on the list for five consecutive years by virtue of its continuous innovation and leading technology in the new energy industry.
Latest data from SNE Research shows that CATL holds 34.8% of the global EV battery market share in the first half of 2022. According to Forbes, from the perspective of products, CATL has continued to make breakthroughs in structure innovation. The newly launched CTP3.0 battery Qilin has set a new record for the integration level of battery systems in the world, achieving a range of 1,000 kilometres without stacking up batteries.
So far, the list of the Top 50 Forbes China Most Innovative Companies has been released for five consecutive years, which evaluates and ranks companies' innovation capabilities in terms of business model, R&D investment and growth potential. The list highlights innovative business approaches in 10 fields including new energy, software services, semiconductor, consumer electronics, AI services and hardware, among others.
- China's CATL to Build Its Second Battery Plant in Europe 2022-08-15
- CATL Extends Partnership with Yutong for Another 10 Years 2022-08-10
- CATL and Ford Announce Global Strategic Cooperation to Promote EVs Worldwide 2022-07-22
- CATL Unveils New Qilin Battery with a Range of 1,000 Km on a single charge 2022-06-24
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- CATL Partners with Indonesia to Boost E-mobility with $6B in Investment 2022-04-19
- CATL Announces Strategic EV Battery Partnership with Lightning eMotors 2021-12-15
- CATL-Beiben Agree to Continue Working to Deepen Cooperation 2021-10-28
- Qingling Isuzu Delivers First Batch of VC 61 to Mongolia 2022-05-17
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April