Weichai Power Attends IAA 2022
GERMANY(chinatrucks) -- After a four-year break induced by the COVID-19 pandemic, IAA 2022, one of the world’s largest, most influential commercial vehicle exhibitions, officially opened to the public on September 20.
Weichai Power, a global leader in heavy-duty engines, exhibited its latest high thermal efficiency H-platform power, commercial vehicle powertrain and new energy power to showcase its strong manufacturing capabilities.
H-platform engines are available in displacements ranging from 2L to 15.3L liters and power from 190 hp to 660 hp. With industry-leading performance indicators, they are commonly regarded as the ideal for light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles due to strong power, high efficiency, reliability and cleanliness.
It is worth note that Weichai’s WP13H commercial vehicle powertrain adopts the world's exclusive 51.09% high thermal efficiency technology, which fully demonstrates Weichai's product technology integration capability in the commercial vehicle industry chain.
In this exhibition, Weichai focused on displaying new energy products including hydrogen fuel cell engine, hydrogen internal combustion engine, hybrid powertrain and pure electric integrated bridge drive system, which adopt various technical routes to show the world Weichai's determination to move towards green development.
The 260kW hydrogen fuel cell engine and 15L hydrogen internal combustion engine are the "sharp-cutting edges" of Weichai to seize the track of global hydrogen energy. In recent years, product technologies related to hydrogen energy have been commercialized.
The WPH12 hybrid powertrain meets the future demand for high efficiency and cleanliness, and is ready for the implementation of Euro VII emission regulations. As a solution for future pure electric commercial vehicles, the pure electric integrated bridge drive system has technical advantages such as high integration and strong power.
- Weichai Exported Its First Electric Light Trucks to Philippines 2023-04-07
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- Weichai Released World's First Diesel Engine with a Thermal Efficiency of 52.8% 2022-11-21
- Weichai to Supply 1000 NEV Light Trucks to Overseas Customer 2022-11-14
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- Weichai WP15H Highhorse Power Engine Challenges Tough Plateau Road 2022-10-12
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong 2022-08-29
- SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines 2022-08-23
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.