Weichai Power Attends IAA 2022
GERMANY(chinatrucks) -- After a four-year break induced by the COVID-19 pandemic, IAA 2022, one of the world’s largest, most influential commercial vehicle exhibitions, officially opened to the public on September 20.
Weichai Power, a global leader in heavy-duty engines, exhibited its latest high thermal efficiency H-platform power, commercial vehicle powertrain and new energy power to showcase its strong manufacturing capabilities.
H-platform engines are available in displacements ranging from 2L to 15.3L liters and power from 190 hp to 660 hp. With industry-leading performance indicators, they are commonly regarded as the ideal for light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles due to strong power, high efficiency, reliability and cleanliness.
It is worth note that Weichai’s WP13H commercial vehicle powertrain adopts the world's exclusive 51.09% high thermal efficiency technology, which fully demonstrates Weichai's product technology integration capability in the commercial vehicle industry chain.
In this exhibition, Weichai focused on displaying new energy products including hydrogen fuel cell engine, hydrogen internal combustion engine, hybrid powertrain and pure electric integrated bridge drive system, which adopt various technical routes to show the world Weichai's determination to move towards green development.
The 260kW hydrogen fuel cell engine and 15L hydrogen internal combustion engine are the "sharp-cutting edges" of Weichai to seize the track of global hydrogen energy. In recent years, product technologies related to hydrogen energy have been commercialized.
The WPH12 hybrid powertrain meets the future demand for high efficiency and cleanliness, and is ready for the implementation of Euro VII emission regulations. As a solution for future pure electric commercial vehicles, the pure electric integrated bridge drive system has technical advantages such as high integration and strong power.
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong 2022-08-29
- SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines 2022-08-23
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
- Weichai’s Most Powerful Engine Offers a 680 Horsepower 2022-05-30
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units