FAST E-SHIFT's Overseas Orders Continue to Grow
A batch of high-end light trucks equipped with FAST E-Shift 6-speed transmissions will soon roll off the production line and be sent to the South America. FAST E-Shift transmission has been well received by local customers, who say it save money and effort.
Upon arrival, the vehicles will be put into service in extreme climate conditions on the western slopes of the Andes, where the difference in altitude is close to 5,000 meters. This environment requires a high level of reliability and resilience in the gearbox.
FAST E-SHIFT is the best choice for this kind of working conditions as it can handle steep slopes, rough terrain and sudden temperature changes with ease.
FAST E-SHIFT 6-speed, 8-speed AMT has come as standard for many models from OEMs, and its sales at home and abroad are rising year by year as more people choose FAST.
- CATL Collaborates with VinFast to Promote Global E-mobility 2022-11-01
- FAST Transmissions Were exported to Sumatra, Indonesia 2022-07-12
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1 2023-05-05
- BYD Launched Its T4K All-Electric Truck in South Korea 2023-04-11
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.