Weichai and BYD Battery Will Complement Each Other to Promote NEV Transformation
In the morning of November 20, Weichai Power and BYD FinDreams Battery held a technical exchange meeting at Weichai headquarters. Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Shandong Heavy Industry Group, China National Heavy Truck Group and Weichai Power, and He Long, Senior Vice President of BYD Group and Chairman and CEO of FinDreams Battery, led the teams of both sides to attend the meeting to conduct in-depth exchanges on battery technology in the field of commercial vehicles, and reached a consensus on jointly improving the competitiveness of new energy commercial vehicles.
Tan Xuguang said that Weichai Power is willing to share with BYD FinDreams the understanding of the scene application of decades of deep cultivation of the market segment in the commercial vehicle field. With the full range of industrial resources from commercial vehicles to construction machinery, Weichai can help promote BYD battery continuous iterative upgrading and technical performance in the forefront of the commercial vehicle industry.
He Long said that Weichai Power is BYD's first strategic customer in the field of battery commercial vehicles. Weichai Power's understanding of commercial vehicles superimposes BYD's advantages in battery technology, which is the strongest competitiveness in the field of new energy commercial vehicles. We will allocate the best resources, improve service efficiency in a full range, build technological competitive advantages of blade batteries, and work together to build the best new energy brand in the global industry.
Leaders of new energy business and technology from both sides attended the meeting and discussed the technology improvement of new energy products.
- Weichai and Bosch Join Forces for Future Technological Innovation 2023-11-07
- Global Strategic Partners of SINOTRUK Visit Weichai 2023-09-04
- Chinaman of Weichai Group Met with Italian Ambassador to China 2023-08-28
- Weichai Exported Its First Electric Light Trucks to Philippines 2023-04-07
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- Weichai Released World's First Diesel Engine with a Thermal Efficiency of 52.8% 2022-11-21
- Weichai to Supply 1000 NEV Light Trucks to Overseas Customer 2022-11-14
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- Weichai WP15H Highhorse Power Engine Challenges Tough Plateau Road 2022-10-12
- Weichai Power Attends IAA 2022 2022-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022