Weichai engine is designed with the new bypass valve pressurizer, to improve the working efficiency under low speed. The new engine can increase the low-speed torque by about 12% and reduce the oil consumption by 10%-15% with the oil calibration of the oil spraying pump in the low-speed area. Weichai engine has reliable quality and long lifetime, which make driving more comfortable in effective and economical way.
Shaanxi Hande axles are fully optimized. The axle housing is completely thickened and its work section height is increased. A new quenching technology is applied to the whole half housing, so the whole bending-resistance capability of the driving axle is improved by about 30%. The new quenching technology can enhance gear strength and eliminate possible gear collision.
Equipped with the heavy automobile transmission which applied American Eaton technology from Shaanxi Fast. Its novel and advanced design eases gear switching and also improves the bearing capability which is more stable than its predecessor.
4、Drive shaft with Benz technology
The optimized Benz commercial car drive shaft improves the gear shape of the spline and strengthens the gear root. The sliding fork is upgraded and improved. The spline shaft is optimized to match the spline cover. The new end gear drive improves bearing on the connection flange. The new nylon painting technology improves the bearing status of the working drive shaft, reduces drive impact and completely reduces internal wearing loss.
Dayun automobile is equipped with the equal-work section and high-break work section twist-resisting and bending-resisting frame. The bending-resisting capability of the truck’s longitudinal beam and round girder is also strengthened by using the Stery technology.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks