Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
According to the data released recently, pickup truck sales saw 19.8% growth year-on-year to 36069 units in May and 13.94% raise year-on-year to 181262 units in January to May.
TOP 1: JMC VIGUS—Sales in May reached 3436 units, up by 151.3% year-on-year
In the first three months, JMC VIGUS take third place with sales of 11,344 units, rose 61.3% compared with the same period last year. In April, this model continued with the growth momentum, rising to 2rd place from 3rd with sales up 61.7% year-on-year. Total May sales rose 151.3% to 3,436 units, moving up to top 1.
TOP 2: SAIC MAXUS T60—May sales up 96.9% year-on-year to 2329 units
In May, SAIC MAXUS took the 6th place with sales of 2329 units, an increase of 93.6% year-on-year, which is beyond everyone’s expectation.
Much of these sales are contributed by overseas market, where SAIC MAXUS pickup exports climbed 282.1% to 1150 units in May. This allows SAIC MAXUS to take over Great Wall, JMC, Nissan and ZXAUTO as an export leader in China.
TOP 3: Great Wall Wingle 5—May saw a 24.1% rise to 9054 units
Great Wall Wingle 5 has been growing at a slight double-digit pace of 24.1% since 2018. When compared to its total sales of roughly 10000 units, the top two, JMC VIGUS and SAIC MAXUS T60 still lags far behind.
In March this year, Great Wall opened a new production base in Yongchuan, which is mainly intended for the production of luxurious pickup trucks and H9 model. These additional high-end pickup trucks will increase counters in the future competition.
Additionally, Jiangxi-isuzu D-MAX, Ruimai, Nissan Ruiqi pickup also maintain a strong growth, the Nissan NAVARA and Huanghai N3 also achieved new records for sales. As more favorable policies implemented in pickup truck market, more and more high-end and fashionable pickups are favored by customers with growing competition.
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY