JMC Light Trucks Enjoy Great Popularity in Chile
CHILE -- Statistics show that China exported 45,000 trucks to Chile in the first seven months of 2022, up 59% year-on-year, with a market share of 16.65%, making it the second largest source country after Brazil.
Chile is an important overseas market for JMC within the Latin American region. In 2021, the environment remains difficult in light of the global chip shortage and other challenges, however, JMC rose to the challenge and achieved a significant growth: In 2021, JMC reported 3551 vehicles exported to Chile with an increase of 392%, including 2440 pickups(up 303% YoY).
JMC's export to Chile also achieved good results this year. At the end of March, 800 JMC pickups and 50 Teshuan were shipped from Shanghai and Lianyungang in succession to Chile in South America.
Chile has announced the ban of sales of most internal combustion vehicles in favor of battery-electric variants starting in 2035 as part of its pledge to reach carbon neutrality by 2050. JMC, a leading company in light-duty trucks, passed the Chilean national standard certification in 2019 and became the first vehicle manufacturer to introduce electric light trucks to Chile. Its first light-duty electric truck, JMC Kairui EV, has ranked as the most sold electric light trucks in Chile since its market launch there.
JMC, as one of the largest exporters of light commercial vehicles, has exported its products to more than 80 countries around the world. JMC has also been standing as one of the best-selling brands in the pick-up segment for many years. Both its Vigor and Baodian are among the most popular pickups for civilian or military use due to their fuel economy and comfort.
- JMC Kairui EV Helps a Chilean Company to Win “Distinguished Partner Award” 2022-12-13
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- DFAC Debuts New Energy Trucks at Chile EV Auto Show 2022-10-28
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- 875 Units Foton Mini-trucks to be Exported to Chile 2021-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022