JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
Data released by JMC showed that the sales volume of all vehicles types reached 15050 units in January, up 5.1 percent over the previous year.
JMC confirmed there was a 627.27 percent rise in the sale of heavy-duty trucks over the past month, and a 6.34%-percent increase in the number of light trucks sold. In sales volume, a total of 80 units of heavy-duty trucks and 5083 units of light trucks were sold in January.
Pickup sales stood at 2909 units in January and a decline of 4.87 percent from the same month last year, JMC data showed.
During the period, Complete Knocked Down exports posted the biggest slump of 15 percent with a sales volume of 272 units.
- JMC Kairui EV Helps a Chilean Company to Win “Distinguished Partner Award” 2022-12-13
- JMC Light Trucks Enjoy Great Popularity in Chile 2022-12-02
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022 2022-07-08
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022