Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
In February, Statistics presents a continuing decline across all categories in the trucking industry. The data showed that in February a total of 78,500 trucks were sold in China, with a year-on-year decrease of 68 percent and month-on-month decline of 73 percent. Among them, around 28,500 light trucks were sold, down 76 percent from a year earlier, the higher monthly decline compared to last month (-12%).
The market leader Foton Motor reported a 50 percent year on year decline in February to 8274 light trucks and held the highest market share of 29 percent. The other two companies occupying more than 10 percent of the market share are JAC and Sinotruk, which gain 17.80 percent and 10.56 percent market share respectively. With regard to market share, the top ten truck makers hold a collective market share of 88.32 percent. Of the top ten truck makers, Foton, JAC and SINOTRUK, the three brands together account for almost 57.37 percent of the total share.
The sales and production of light trucks decline in February mainly because the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak caused some of the manufacturers to temporarily close operations. As the factories are up to almost 100 percent production now, we believe it will pretty much back to normal in March.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021