APUs save truckers and Wal-Mart money
Not too long ago, a truck driver either sweated or shivered behind the wheel when their truck was stopped, unless they idled their engine.
Now with tough new anti-idling laws, high fuel prices, and tight emission standards, Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) are reducing idling, while keeping truckers comfortable and saving money.
Fleetequipmentmag.com features a story on APUs and the difference they have made to both truckers and their employers.
One company mentioned in the article is Wal-mart, known for their thrifty practices to keep their supply chain efficient.
According to the article, APUs-equiped trucks saved Walmart $22 million and 10 million gallons of fuel in 16 months.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- 2014 Scania Trucker Contest Harbin Station Concludes 2014-07-16
- 10th Anniversary of Scania Trucker Contest 2014-06-11
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY