SAIC Hongyan KINGKAN M500 8×4 Dumper Compound Edition
The use of new dual rectangular shape balance shaft makes passing capacity higher. Rear stabilizer, as a standard configuration option, will improve vehicle’s stability in case of rollover.
Standard fuel-saving switch: The output rate stands at 70%, 80% and 100% respectively in light load, medium load and heavy load condition, getting better fuel economy on the journey.
Golden combination of power: mature Cursor engine synchronized with European IVECO and SIAC engine synchronized to Mercedes-Benz; Hongyan’s own driving axle of Fiat’s origin: with its strength in output torque of 5500N·m., new materials, advanced technology, large torque, strong loading capacity, high reliability and wide speed ratio, Hongyan Kingkan enables to maximize the capability to meet the requirements in various situations.
Originated from Europe but synchronize to the world class: IVECO technical assurance, 500,000 European standard bench tests; limitation tests in plateau, high temperature and extreme cold environment: performed very well in the environment of -30℃ to -50℃ and even an altitude of 5,000m easily; With such configurations as enhanced 4 u-bolts balanced suspension, improved material, and reciprocation unitized framework, Kingkan M500 improves in the stability and reliability of the whole vehicle safety.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Hongyan to Launch China's First Telematics Truck
- 2017’s 40,000th Vehicle Went off Production Line in SAIC Hongyan
- SAIC Hongyan Global KD Center Lays Its Foundation in Chongqing
- 100 Units Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Kunshan for Operation
- Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months