SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks
Erdos,China July 22nd,2021 -- During the fourteenth five-year plan, SAIC and its subsidiaries, SAIC Hongyan and Shanghai Hydrogen Propulsion Technology Co., Ltd. (SHPT) will jointly make a total investment of two billion RMB and build an internationally production base of advanced hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks in Erdos, Inner Mongolia. This year, the production base is planning to deliver 500 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks to its customer. After its full completion, it will be able to produce 10,000 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks each year.
For years, SAIC has been committed to developing hydrogen fuel cell sedan cars, MPV, light buses, large-sized buses, light trucks and heavy-duty trucks, etc. So far, its fuel cell vehicles for various purposes have already been put into commercial operation in 13 cities across China.
In addition, SAIC Hongyan has rolled out heavy-duty trucks powered by electricity, natural gas and hydrogen fuel cells. The company has successfully developed some core technologies for hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks. Recently, it exported 500 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks to Russia.
SHPT is devoted to developing and marketing fuel cell power stacks. It has the capability to do R&D and complete self-owned intellectual properties from key stack components (BPP, MEA, etc.), stack integration, fuel cell system integration, fuel cell propulsion system integration, and vehicle integration.
At the 75th session of UN General Assembly held in September, 2020, China officially vowed to peak its carbon emissions by 2030 and reach carbon neutrality by 2060. SAIC is determined to work closely with its business partners and help the world combat the global warming.
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY