XCMG Dumper NXG3250D3KCL22
XCMG’s K-series dump truck has been developed for construction works such as mines, water conservancy and hydropower engineering, etc. under severe operating conditions involving mining area earth roads, soft foundation roads, macadam roads, large slope roads, etc. and is a dump truck product characterized by high reliability, strong solidness and strong starting and climbing ability. The durability, reliability and safety of the product reach the domestic first-class level and it is known as “mining engineering expert”.
The product reasonably matches with high-powered engines of first-line brands such as Weichai etc., which have low RPM and large torque and can provide sufficient power, large load capacity and high speed.
Using the finite element analysis method and simulating static loads and dynamic loads under various complex operating conditions, the stress concentration parts of the product have been optimally designed, so that the reliability of the structure of the whole vehicle is higher than that of like products in the industry and it has longer service life than like products.
The tyres of the product use special engineering tyres which have stronger catching performance.
The whole vehicle is designed with large approach angle, large departure angle and anti-collision structure and has strong adaptability to complex land conditions.
The cab has a wide and broad field of vision and thus driving security has been improved greatly.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line
- XCMG Launched Four New Products
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation