SAIC Hongyan GENPAW 4×2 Cargo Truck
With an ergonomic design, GENPAW’s cockpit measures 1,885 mm in width and 1,520 mm in height, providing much more spacious room for drivers.
Thanks to the latest high-pressure common rail system, the vehicle is able to generate an injection pressure of 180-200MPa (its counterparts can generate an injection pressure of less than 160MPa), achieving more exhaustive combustion. Operation data suggest that the vehicle’s fuel consumption can reach as low as 189g/kWh. For every, 100 kilometers, GENPAW uses 5-8% less fuels compared with its counterparts.
Equipped with 435 single driving axle, SAIC 4H/7H engine with AVL technologies, four valves, high-pressure jetting, SCR, turbo charging with inter-cooling, electronically controlled calibration, GENPAW reaches 160-280 horsepower, a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m and a maximum speed of 120 km/h. Its speed ratio ranges from 2.846 to 6.833. In addition, its steel integral forming helps the vehicle further cuts its body weight and improves its reliability and loading capacity.
Also worth mentioning is GENPAW’s dual circuit air braking system and its ABS, which further help the vehicle’s safety standards. Its electronic control unit (ECU) and its intelligent management are two other highlights of the vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out Its 500,000th Unit Vehicle
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai