GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
On September 17, at GAC Hino Total Support (TS) 2018 China Service Conference, Chen Xiushen, Deputy General Manager of GAC Hino, revealed that the company’s sales volume from January to August this year jumped by 148% year on year.
Aiming to provide its customers with total support, GAC Hino has been constantly optimizing its truck products and rolling out a host of customer care programs to meet its customers’ growing demands.
According to Dong Ze’an, Director of the Service Department of GAC Hino, Total Support (TS) consists of providing high quality products, timely delivery, customized financial services, all-round after-sales services, vehicle management support. By helping its customers minimize their operating costs, GAC Hino aims to make its vehicles and services highly profitable for customers.
By carrying out TS program nationwide, GAC Hino has greatly improved its sales. It sold 2041 units trucks for transporting sedan cars in the first eight months this year. In addition, it exported over 1,000 units vehicles to 18 countries across the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- GAC Hino Rolls Out Three Series of New Trucks 2015-12-29
- 60 GAC Hino Trucks Play An Essential Role in Wanluda Transportation 2015-11-09
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- GAC Hino Delivers 20 Tractors with National IV Emissions to Shentong 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October