China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
In May, China sold 175,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down 8.5% against that in April this year, and up by 62% compared with the monthly sales volume in the same period last year.
Also in May, all the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market registered a two-digit growth. Jiefang, with a monthly sales volume of 43,000 units heavy-duty trucks and a growth rate of 45%, ranked the first place in the industry. Dongfeng, with a monthly sales volume of 36,000 units and a more impressive growth rate of 64%, further consolidated its second position in the market. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 73% year on year, reaching 27,000 units. SHACMAN sold 24,000 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 52% year on year. Foton, with a growth rate of 121%, was the biggest winner in China’s heavy-duty truck market in May. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the market in May with its monthly sales volume reaching 10,119 units in May, up by 102% year on year. JAC ranked the seventh place with a monthly sales volume of 6,300 units and a growth rate of 83%. Dayun sold 3,029 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 27% year on year. XCMG moved to the eighth place in the industry with a monthly sales volume of 3,428 units heavy-duty trucks and a year-on-year growth rate of 70%. Hualing sold 2,353 units heavy-duty trucks in May and recorded a year-on-year growth rate of 14%.
From January to May, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 640,000 units, up by 16% year on year. Jiefang, as the top player in the market, registered a sales volume of 190,300 units heavy-duty trucks in the first five month this year, up by 27% year on year. Moreover, the truck-maker increased its market share to 29.7% from 27.2% in the same period last year. Dongfeng sold 116,800 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 11% year on year and its market share stood at 18.2%. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 10% year on year, reaching 95,200 units. Its market share stood at 14.9%. SHACMAN’s sales volume reached 82,300 units in the first five months and its market share stood at 12.9%. Foton saw its total sales volume grow by 49% year on year and reach 57,700 units. Its market share also went up by two percentage points, reaching 9%. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the industry with a growth rate of 14%, a market share of 4.7% and a total sales volume of 30,007 units from January to May. JAC sold 22,700 units Gallop heavy-duty trucks, up by 23% year on year. Its market share reached 3.6%. Dayun ranked the eighth place in the industry with a total sales volume of 12,262 units and a market share of 1.9%. XCMG recorded a sales volume of 10,916 units heavy-duty trucks, a year-on-year growth rate of 31%, and a market share of 1.7% in the first five-months period. Hualing sold 9,958 units heavy-duty trucks and recorded a market share of 1.6% from January to May this year.
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY 2020-05-07
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March 2020-04-07
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March 2020-04-03
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March