China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
In May, China sold 175,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down 8.5% against that in April this year, and up by 62% compared with the monthly sales volume in the same period last year.
Also in May, all the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market registered a two-digit growth. Jiefang, with a monthly sales volume of 43,000 units heavy-duty trucks and a growth rate of 45%, ranked the first place in the industry. Dongfeng, with a monthly sales volume of 36,000 units and a more impressive growth rate of 64%, further consolidated its second position in the market. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 73% year on year, reaching 27,000 units. SHACMAN sold 24,000 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 52% year on year. Foton, with a growth rate of 121%, was the biggest winner in China’s heavy-duty truck market in May. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the market in May with its monthly sales volume reaching 10,119 units in May, up by 102% year on year. JAC ranked the seventh place with a monthly sales volume of 6,300 units and a growth rate of 83%. Dayun sold 3,029 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 27% year on year. XCMG moved to the eighth place in the industry with a monthly sales volume of 3,428 units heavy-duty trucks and a year-on-year growth rate of 70%. Hualing sold 2,353 units heavy-duty trucks in May and recorded a year-on-year growth rate of 14%.
From January to May, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 640,000 units, up by 16% year on year. Jiefang, as the top player in the market, registered a sales volume of 190,300 units heavy-duty trucks in the first five month this year, up by 27% year on year. Moreover, the truck-maker increased its market share to 29.7% from 27.2% in the same period last year. Dongfeng sold 116,800 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 11% year on year and its market share stood at 18.2%. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 10% year on year, reaching 95,200 units. Its market share stood at 14.9%. SHACMAN’s sales volume reached 82,300 units in the first five months and its market share stood at 12.9%. Foton saw its total sales volume grow by 49% year on year and reach 57,700 units. Its market share also went up by two percentage points, reaching 9%. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the industry with a growth rate of 14%, a market share of 4.7% and a total sales volume of 30,007 units from January to May. JAC sold 22,700 units Gallop heavy-duty trucks, up by 23% year on year. Its market share reached 3.6%. Dayun ranked the eighth place in the industry with a total sales volume of 12,262 units and a market share of 1.9%. XCMG recorded a sales volume of 10,916 units heavy-duty trucks, a year-on-year growth rate of 31%, and a market share of 1.7% in the first five-months period. Hualing sold 9,958 units heavy-duty trucks and recorded a market share of 1.6% from January to May this year.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1