Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
In the domestic market, light-truck sales volume increased by 39 percent year-on-year to 210 thousand units in September.
Specifically, five out of top ten sales are in excess of 20 thousand units and 7 out of the top 10 are in excess of 10 thousand units. The sales volume of Foton has reached 40.5 thousand and ranked the first place in September.
Great Wall was ranked NO.2 with monthly sales of 22.9 thousand units in September for the second time in the year. With a significant growth of 146 percent year on year, SINOTRUK recorded 14.6 thousand light truck sales in September. With regards to market share, the top ten together created a 85.25 percent of the market share, 4.17 percent higher compared to the same period last year.
For the first three quarters, Foton has recorded 316.2 thousand light truck sales, up 22 percent year on year. With a 19.82 percent of market share, Foton has left the second Dongfeng far behind with a difference of 148.2 thousand units. JAC took the third place with its sales in excess of 161.7 thousand units and a market share of 10.13 percent. Great Wall, in the fourth place, saw its total sales reach 160.4 thousand with a market share of 10.05 percent, which is 2.8 percent higher against previous 7.25 percent last year. Another truck maker, SINOTRUK’s, also saw its market share go up by 2.88 percent from 4.94 percent a year earlier to now 7.83 percent.
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020