Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
In October, Foton sold 60,978 units trucks, up by 29.1% year on year. More specifically, it sold 10,680 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 54.8% year on year;12,293 units Aulin medium- and light trucks, up by 51.8% year on year; 6,157 units Ouhang & Aumark medium- and light trucks, up by 43.8% year on year; 25,899 units Shidai trucks, up by 17.2% year on year.
From January to October, Foton sold over 563,000 units trucks. Having already built a truck development and certification system which fully integrates the working scenarios, geographic locations and working conditions, Foton has built 253 scenarios and thus rolled out different trucks for long-distance logistic services, intercity logistic and urban logistic services. It can also provides vehicles with tailor-made features to suit customers’ special needs.
Recently, Foton established Commercial Vehicle Light Weight Technology Alliance, which aims to help trucks cut their body weight by designing new structures, introducing new materials and new manufacturing techniques. According to the truck maker, it has already realized over 20% weight loss for its trucks thanks to the using of aluminum magnesium alloy, high-strength still, low-density non-metal composite materials.
- Foton AUHAWK R Series Truck Won 2021 Chinese Truck of The Year 2020-11-27
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09 2020-10-15
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August 2020-09-16
- Foton and SAIC Target at Selling More Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles 2020-09-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY