Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand
Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair
FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017 First held in 2012, China Commercial Vehicles Show has been crowned as the only domestic national commercial vehicles show as well as the largest commercial vehicles show...[more]
2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. Dongfeng has already announced that it will bring seven popular vehicles on display, including Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 Muck Truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 Dumper....[more]
Mack, Volvo workers join Ride for Freedom
from www woundedwarriorproject org By Kristie Busam For the 17th year, employees at Volvo Trucks North ...
Clogged cities vie for congestion-fighting money
from www etrucker com By Jill Dunn Nine of American most congested cities are semifinalists for a federal ...
US-Mexico free trade on lorry transportation
from economist com ON SATURDAY September 8th, at 1am, a lorry from Mexico crossed into Texas at Laredo It ...
Commercial vehicles: Truckmakers circle the wagons
from FT com While carmakers worry about fickle markets and tightening regulation in Europe, most commercial ...
EPA-certified trucks, trailers available
By Jill Dunn from www etrucker com Truck and trailer makers are offering 2007 models certified by the Environmental ...
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km
- Cummins to Form Joint Venture with NPROXX for Hydrogen Storage
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]