ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show
The Sixth Changchun International Autoshow kicks off on 15th July. With the main theme of glorious 60 years over china,ZXAUTO bring its high light products LANDMARK suv V5 new model,GRAND TIGER pickup,chanling, admiral,and 60 anniversary model of GRAND TIGER on this show.
To comply with the main theme,the design of ZXAUTO exhibition stand adopts red to be its dominant color,three golden laterns above the exhibition stand shows the classical chinese traditional culture characteristics. The background takes the image of greatwall,of which the heavy and large brick stands the deep historical accumulation.By the sides of the exhibition stand,there are four red flags written ZXAUTO 1949-2009 with golden flagpoles.Around the cars are the models in ethnic costumes ,and their heartliy happy smile attracts numerous visitors to take pictures to keep memory.
ZXAUTO stand out in all the chinese brands with its independent property right of 60 years history.from the birth of first pickup in china to creating the record in single batch exproting quantity,ZXAUTO withness the development of chinese automobile industry.
In This autoshow, ZXAUTO not only exhibits its product and company culture in the 60 years, also shows its positive mind to extending it market to the world.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing 2020-09-09
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April