ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region
Thanks to China’s Belt Road Initiative, ZXAUTO has been speeding up its overseas expansion in recent years. Not long ago, the company’s high-end pickup officially entered Qatar in the Gulf Region, marking a new milestone for its internationalization.
Fully aware of the strategic importance of the Gulf Region, ZXAUTO officially established cooperative ties with a distributor in Qatar in April, 2017. In October, 2017, ZXAUTO 2.4T made its debut and soon entered Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia for testing. Considering the special operation conditions in Qatar, ZXAUTO has made a number of adjustments to its vehicles, which have well stood the test of time and harsh weather in the country. The first batch of ZXAUTO for trial operation arrived in Qatar in early April this year.
Equipped with chassis for SUVs, vehicles manufactured by ZXAUTO deliver powerful performances and achieve high reliability. In addition, their ESC, BOS, TPMS and double airbags have greatly improved the vehicles’ safety standards, making them fully meet the stringent GCC standards.
As one of the leading Chinese auto brands in the overseas market, ZXAUTO has made impressive achievements in complete vehicle export, CKD and SKD exports in the past three decades. Currently, ZXAUTO has already established a solid presence in Iran, Laos, Myanmar, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Syeria, etc. In the next three years, it plans to enter Pakistan and Russia, further strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- ZF Celebrates 500,000th TraXon Transmission System Produced in Friedrichshafen 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- CATL Partners with Indonesia to Boost E-mobility with $6B in Investment 2022-04-19
- FOTON Cummins Helps AUMAN Heavy-duty Trucks to Explore Overseas Market Further 2022-04-18
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021