ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region
Thanks to China’s Belt Road Initiative, ZXAUTO has been speeding up its overseas expansion in recent years. Not long ago, the company’s high-end pickup officially entered Qatar in the Gulf Region, marking a new milestone for its internationalization.
Fully aware of the strategic importance of the Gulf Region, ZXAUTO officially established cooperative ties with a distributor in Qatar in April, 2017. In October, 2017, ZXAUTO 2.4T made its debut and soon entered Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia for testing. Considering the special operation conditions in Qatar, ZXAUTO has made a number of adjustments to its vehicles, which have well stood the test of time and harsh weather in the country. The first batch of ZXAUTO for trial operation arrived in Qatar in early April this year.
Equipped with chassis for SUVs, vehicles manufactured by ZXAUTO deliver powerful performances and achieve high reliability. In addition, their ESC, BOS, TPMS and double airbags have greatly improved the vehicles’ safety standards, making them fully meet the stringent GCC standards.
As one of the leading Chinese auto brands in the overseas market, ZXAUTO has made impressive achievements in complete vehicle export, CKD and SKD exports in the past three decades. Currently, ZXAUTO has already established a solid presence in Iran, Laos, Myanmar, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Syeria, etc. In the next three years, it plans to enter Pakistan and Russia, further strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
- CATL and BASF Signed Agreement to Accelerate Achieving Global Carbon Neutrality 2021-09-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo 2021-09-14
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY