Wanxiang marches EV market with huge investment
(chinatrucks.com, July 1, 2010) Wanxiang Electric Auto Company Limited has realized power battery industrialization, and the product has passed the test of National vehicle-based Test Center, as well as the production system certification of UL,CE, ISO9000. There are more than 120 electric vehicles are running at the moment.
Wanxiang has successfully developed electric sedan, electric bus, and dual energy electric vehicle, as well as electric engineering machinery, etc.
Wanxiang group announces that the fully-owned subsidiary will sign the agreement about battery and battery system with American Ener1 Company at May in 2010. Two parties are to set up a production base for automated battery cell and battery system. The initial investment is 300 million dollars. It is predicted that battery system for 40,000 electric vehicles capacity will be formed by the end of 2011.
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- Amazon Orders 100,000 Electric Trucks from Rivian 2019-09-29
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April