Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up
www.chinatrucks.com: A group of four Peterbilt dealers in the Midwestern US are voicing their support for the "Buckle Up In Your Truck" safety campaign of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The three of the four dealerships participating are located in Iowa (Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Des Moines) with a fourth located in Norfolk, Neb.
"Our nation's highways and roads can be dangerous, especially for large trucks travelling thousands of miles monthly in all kinds of traffic and weather," said Peterbilt group marketing manager Tom Schoening.
"That's why our four Peterbilt locations are spreading the message Be Safe! Buckle Up! to their truck-driving customers. This seatbelt reminder is being delivered through two initiatives, including a reward for returning safely."
After a service, Peterbilt service technicians at each of the four locations will attach a card to the turn signal lever with the safety message. The card includes a $25 OFF coupon on the truck's next service, when the driver returns safely.
"Some truck drivers worry their seatbelt may jam during an accident and not release, as an excuse for not wearing seatbelts," Schoening suggested. "For this concern, our Peterbilt Parts Stores have a solution!"
The parts staff will give a free emergency seatbelt cutter to qualifying customers. The seatbelt cutter, similar to a large envelope slitter, clips to your sun visor to be handy for emergency use.
"These promotions are designed to help our customers think about vehicle safety," Schoening said. "Remember: even in a big truck, be safe and buckle up."
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320 2011-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April