Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up
www.chinatrucks.com: A group of four Peterbilt dealers in the Midwestern US are voicing their support for the "Buckle Up In Your Truck" safety campaign of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The three of the four dealerships participating are located in Iowa (Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Des Moines) with a fourth located in Norfolk, Neb.
"Our nation's highways and roads can be dangerous, especially for large trucks travelling thousands of miles monthly in all kinds of traffic and weather," said Peterbilt group marketing manager Tom Schoening.
"That's why our four Peterbilt locations are spreading the message Be Safe! Buckle Up! to their truck-driving customers. This seatbelt reminder is being delivered through two initiatives, including a reward for returning safely."
After a service, Peterbilt service technicians at each of the four locations will attach a card to the turn signal lever with the safety message. The card includes a $25 OFF coupon on the truck's next service, when the driver returns safely.
"Some truck drivers worry their seatbelt may jam during an accident and not release, as an excuse for not wearing seatbelts," Schoening suggested. "For this concern, our Peterbilt Parts Stores have a solution!"
The parts staff will give a free emergency seatbelt cutter to qualifying customers. The seatbelt cutter, similar to a large envelope slitter, clips to your sun visor to be handy for emergency use.
"These promotions are designed to help our customers think about vehicle safety," Schoening said. "Remember: even in a big truck, be safe and buckle up."
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320 2011-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY