Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation
www.chinatrucks.com: Peterbilt says it is the first manufacturer to have an alternative fuel-powered vehicle verified by the EPA SmartWay program.
The Model 386 liquefied natural gas (LNG)-powered truck is the latest Peterbilt to join SmartWay ranks, which already includes the Models 587, 384 and diesel-powered 386.
"Peterbilt is proud that the Model 386 LNG has been recognized as the industry's first alternative fueled vehicle to obtain SmartWay designation," said Bill Jackson, Peterbilt general manager and Paccar vice-president. "The Model 386 LNG SmartWay-designated vehicle offers optimal fuel and emissions efficiency with horsepower and torque equal to a diesel-fueled engine, making it the ultimate environmentally sound performance solution for customers, and further demonstrates Peterbilt as an industry leader in developing innovative quality products."
The Model 386 LNG is powered by the Westport GX engine, with up to 475 hp and 1,750 lb.-ft. of torque. The 15-litre engine uses high-pressure direct injection (HPDI) technology, specialized cryogenic fuel tanks and the associated electronics to provide optimum performance and reliability, the company claims. LNG is available at a lower cost than diesel and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by about 25% without sacrificing engine torque, power, fuel economy or drivability, Peterbilt says.
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320 2011-09-20
- Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up 2011-08-16
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year 2020-10-22
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020 2020-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021